Friday 27 November 2009

I really need some pictures. And soon.

In the past few weeks, I have been eating breakfasts at cafes trying to find some black pudding which I like. I have been unsuccessful and have now given up. I don't think I like black pudding. If anyone is desperate to prove me wrong, let me know.

Has anyone seen the episode of Red Dwarf called "Demons and Angels" from Series 5? The crew encounter angelic and demonic versions of their spaceship and themselves. Lister finds that in the angelic ship, even the Pot Noodle from the vending machine tastes decent.

I was reminded of this when I deep-fried a piece of tempeh this evening in the oil left over from some chips. The taste of tempeh is something I have trouble trying to find anything good to say about, but when deep fried, like Lister's angelic Pot Noodle it was decent. Actually, it's not the taste which is weird -therefore I love- it's the texture. It's like a mass of bean vomit.

1 comment:

  1. i think that red dwarf episode with its minging strawberry defines me personally: when she was good she was very very good but she was bad she was a fucking lunatic nightmare

    ReplyDelete